Top Ten Travel Excuses Submitted by Corporate Travel Managers

* “I upgraded to First Class because I can’t afford the drinks in Coach.”

* “Do you know who I am? If you did you would not ask me why I travel First Class.”

* “I had to rent a full size car in order to carry my golf clubs.”

* “I am allergic to peanuts and that is all they serve in Coach, so I had to upgrade to First where they have almonds.”

* “I had to stay an extra day because I can't fly with a hangover.”

* “My dog is booked in the climate control hold on the flight and I need to sit in First Class so I can hear him bark so I know he's OK.”

* “Isn't Boston on the way to LAX?” (Passenger lives in Las Vegas and wanted extra mileage points.)

* “I have a doctor's note that states I have to fly First Class.”

* “I'm claustrophobic, so I need to fly First Class in order to get off the plane first.”

* “I accidentally booked a flight to Paris, France instead of Paris, Texas.”