TSA Airport Pat-Down Funnies.....

 Craig Ferguson:

Everyone in Nashville is very friendly. Before the TSA searches you, they kiss you right on the lips. 


Jimmy Fallon:

A TSA worker gave me a pat-down and found another TSA worker’s hand.

Letterman:

Top Ten Questions to Ask Yourself Before Becoming a TSA Agent

10
"Do I need a degree in groping?"
9
"Am I only doing this for the sweet TSA uniform?"
8
"If I find explosive underpants, may I keep them?"
7
"Will I enjoy being cursed at 40 hours a week for minimum wage?"
6
"If I find explosive underpants, may I keep them?" That was No. 8. Who checks these things anyway?
5
"Should I practice by frisking people on the street?"
4
"In five years, whose pants do I see my hands in?"
3
"Do I really want to know what a fat guy's thighs feel like?"
2
"May I frisk myself?"
1
"What's the closest airport to Shakira's house?"