Wacky Crimes and Police Encounters

* An officer stopped a guy for speeding. His car was wet. He stated that the dryer at the car wash was broken so he was driving fast so that the wind would dry his car.

* Two robbers were robbing a hotel. The first one said, "I hear sirens. Jump!"

The second one said, "But we're on the 13th floor!"

The first one screamed back, "This is no time to be superstitious."

* A Policeman pulled a car over and asked the man driving why she was going 70 mph in a 50 mph zone?

"I was only going 50!" the driver protested.

"Not according to my radar," the police officer replied.

"Yes, I was!" the man shouted back in anger.

"No you weren't!" the policeman said, starting to get annoyed. With that, the man's sexy wife leaned toward the window and said,

"Officer, I should warn you not to argue with my husband when he's been drinking."

* A motorist was mailed a picture of his car speeding through automated radar.

A $100 speeding ticket was included.

Being cute, he sent the police department a picture of $100.

The police responded with another mailed photo -- of handcuffs.

* On a rural road a police man pulled a farmer over and said: "Sir, do you realize your wife fell out of the car several miles back?"

To which the farmer replied: "Thank God, I thought I had gone deaf!"